"Protecting Our Nation's Youth"
OSO PONY BASEBALL
Opening Day Ceremonies will be held on March 25th, 2023 at 10:30 AM
- The 2023 Spring Season fundraiser will be catered by Texas Roadhouse.
- We will NOT be accepting checks – cash only!
- All cash is due on Monday March 20th.
- Drop off 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM in our conference room.
- Burger pick up will be between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM of Opening Day Ceremonies (March 25th)
- November 2nd, 2022 – Games have been canceled today due to field conditions. We will resume regular scheduled games tomorrow weather permitting.
- October 9th, 2022 – The PONY Baseball and Softball International Board of Directors has voted today to change the age determination date for baseball to April 30 effective for the 2023 baseball season. Read more …
- September 23rd, 2022 – We have started developing a new website. Our goal is to make it easier for coaches and parents to be able to view everything in a clean and organized manner.
Follow us on Social Media!
Spring Fling Tournament
Date: April 15th & 16th, 2023
Game Guarantee: 3 Games
Tournament Format: Each team will play 2 pool games, followed by bracket play.
Gate Fee: $10.00 per person (Cash Only)
Age Groups: 6U / 8U / 10U / 12U / 14U
Deadline: April 7th, 2023
More Tournament Info Coming Soon
By registering for any tournaments hosted at our fields, you accept our refund policy as well as our terms and conditions which can be found here.
Where Baseball Is Life
Oso Pony Baseball is dedicated to providing the best possible atmosphere for your growing athlete.
2023 SPRING Season
March 21th – May 20th
Registration for Spring 2023 Season is now closed. Please come back in August to sign-up for the Fall 2023 Season.
Important Dates this Season:
March 21st – Opening Day
March 25th – Opening Ceremonies (Pictures and Hamburger Fundraiser)
April 8th – Easter Weekend (No Games)
April 21 – Mid Season Tournament
May 20th – Last Day of Regular Season
We are currently looking for sponsors for the 2023 Fall Season.
Click the button below if you are interested or would like more information.